From SAP BW to BW/4HANA
- SAP launched ‘BIW – Business information warehouse’ in 1997, version 1.2A
- Name changed as ‘BW – Business warehouse’ with version 3.0A
- SAP BW 7.3 SP05 or higher – BW on HANA
- SAP BW 7.5 SP04 or higher with HANA Database – BW/4HANA
- Primary sources: SAP ECC / S/4 HANA
- Other sources: RDBMS/ Data Services/ Smart Data Access/ Web Services/ Files etc.
SAP BW/4HANA is a packaged data warehouse based on SAP HANA. As the on-premise data warehouse layer of SAP’s Business Technology Platform, it allows you to consolidate data across the enterprise to get a consistent, agreed-upon view of your data.
Streamline processes and support innovations with a single source for real-time insights. Based on SAP HANA, our next-generation data warehouse solution can help you capitalise on the full value of all your data from SAP applications or third-party solutions, as well as unstructured, geospatial, or Hadoop-based.
- Cloud and on premise deployment
- Simplified modelling and administration
- Integration with SAP and non-SAP applications
- Intuitive user experience
- ETL ( Extraction, Transformation and Loading)
- Data analysis, modeling and planning
- Publishing content from SAP BI
- Relational & Multidimensional Analysis
- Current (according to update schedule) & Historical Analysis
- Cross Functional
- BW/4HANA Offers a simplified approach to modeling and multi-temperature architecture
- BW/4HANA Offers an analytics manager for faster development of complex queries
- The Business Explorer (BEx) is a component of SAP BI that provides flexible reporting and analysis tools that we can use for strategic analysis and supporting the decision-making process in an organization
Our Consulting, Implementation & Support Services
- SAP BW, BW on HANA and BW/4HANA – 7.X Implementation
- Migration/Consolidation from SAP BW to BW on HANA and BW/4HANA
- Migrate historical data from legacy systems
- Provide post implementation support for an agreed upon amount of time
- BW 7.X Technical Upgrade and Performance Tuning
- This is a traditional upgrade where existing BW 3.x production system would be upgraded to BW 7.x by doing a copy of production and then upgrade
- Provides short terms of post go-live support after the upgrade
- SAP BW Upgrades from RDBS to HANA Platform
- Assessment and planning
- Landscape upgrade approach
- Upgrades across versions
- Business continuity and safeguarding
- Roll out activities
- Enterprise Reporting Strategy & Architecture
- Standard Support
- Dedicated Support
Simplify the provisioning of timely business insights
Transform data practices to gain the efficiency and agility to deploy live insights at scale, both on premise or in the cloud.
Capitalise on the full value of all your data
Drive digitisation across all lines of business with a Big Data warehouse, while leveraging digital business platform solutions from SAP.
Innovate with one source for all insights
Maximise business adoption with advanced analytics, tailor applications to fit your needs, and reimagine your business with integrated machine learning.